Directions to Camp Benjamin Hawkins
478-743-9386 (Phil J. Sheridan, Sr. Scout Service Center)
- Take I-75 South towards Macon
- After passing through Forsyth and passing a rest stop on the right I-75 splits.
- At the split, bear right onto I-475 South towards Valdosta/Florida.
- Just before I-475 merges with I-75, take Exit 1 off I-475. This leads to a very long exit ramp.
- At the top of the exit ramp (traffic light), turn right onto Hartley Bridge Road.
- Proceed 4/10 of a mile and turn left onto Hartley Bridge Road.
- After 6.1 miles from Hillside Motors, the service entrance to Camp Benjamin Hawkins (2251 Boy Scout Road) is on the right.
- Continue 2/10 of a mile to Gate 1 (main parking lot) on the right.
Note: After turning left onto Hartley Bridge Road and traveling 3.6 miles, the highway name changes from Hartley Bridge Road to Boy Scout Road upon entering Peach County, but you’re still on the same highway.
For driving directions from your point of origin to your destination (2251 Boy Scout Road, Byron, Georgia), visit: http://www.maps.com.