A week of fun and adventure!
The Central Georgia Council is proud to be offering Winter Camp at Camp Benjamin Hawkins! Scouts BSA Troops and Venturing Crews can choose from a variety of merit badges available, some of which will be taught by experienced professionals in their field. Shooting sports, COPE and Climbing, Throwing Sports and other unique outdoor experiences will be available! Check back in early fall for the Merit Badge choices offered.
Check out Camp Benjamin Hawkins on YouTube!!
- $170/Scout and $80/leader which covers camping, program materials, meals, and a patch.
- Registration will open online at centralgeorgiacouncil.org via Tentaroo September 1, 2023 and will end on December 13, 2023.
- Merit badge classes are currently in the works. Class listings should be available in the fall.
- Any Scout interested in being a staff member MUST be at least 14 years old and have earned a Life Scout rank. A completed application must be submitted to the Program Director, Belinda Whittington.
- The 2023 Winter Camp Leaders Guide can be found at centralgeorgiacouncil.org beginning in mid-June 2023.
Please be sure to add any dietary restrictions to the "Registration Notes" tab so that we can accomodate your restriction. Please contact Jeannetta Stokes- firstname.lastname@example.org with food restrictions.
Please direct any questions or concerns to:
Camp Director: Sheila Sweat, email@example.com, 478-804-1644
Program Director: Belinda Whittington, firstname.lastname@example.org, 478-397-8498
Winter Camp 2023 December 27, 2023 to December 31
Winter Camp 2024 December 27, 2024 to December 31